brittany.collins@myldsmail.net

Monday, May 4, 2015

May 3, 2015

Hi Family! :)

This past couple of weeks has been really crazy, as you know I've been going through some really hard times these past couple of weeks. But this past week happened to be one of the best weeks I've had on my mission! This past week it felt like all the members in the ward and everyone we work with decided to come out and tell me how much they love me and how much they love having me here!

This past week we've been working with our investigator Jude a lot. We barely got through the first half of the Restoration with her the last time we saw her, because she talks so much. But she's reading the Book of Mormon and loves it! One of her friends actually started telling her all of these horrible things about Mormons last week, and she totally defended us! Also right before we left her house last week, she said she had a surprise for me. She said "she had been waiting for an angel to give this too" and she pulled out her wedding dress and gave it to me! So now I have a wedding dress in my closet, and I'm not really sure what to do with it.

Mekyla is doing really awesome! She came to church yesterday and is getting ready for be baptized on May 16

That's about it for this week! We had a couple people tell us that there were a couple earthquakes in our area this last week, but Sister Albiston and I didn't feel them. I also hit my 5 month mark today! I can't believe I've been living in New Zealand and have been a missionary for 5 months now!

Love you all so much! 
Brittany

The moon was so full this week!



Jude's wedding dress! 




My favorite recent convert Meagan!


Getting our flu shots!


Me and a goat!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sister Collins. Thank you for being such a good companion to my sister Katelyn Albiston. She always spoke so highly of you and I'm glad she got you as her first companion.

    ReplyDelete